BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011


this morning when I woke up my window was open... I started to think about my boyfriend... I love I do but I don't know if I can keep dating him its not because he cheats on me... not because I don't love him... not because I don't have great times with him... its because I think Im not the girl he should have... when we started to date even before I thought that he wasn't good enough for me... now I don´t know why but I do really think if Im the right girl its not because of my low self-esteem I don´t have one mine its very high at least I think that jejej but now the point is that he is not with the right one so maybe I should end this up and leave thinks like they are 7 wonderful months are enough to see that Im not designed to be a lover person... I don't know how to... Im a pessimistic in that way I can´t love him... not in the way Im supposed to so its better to stop hurting both of us...

juegos!!

juegos online

juegos!!

Peliculas

juegos de bomberman

juegos vestir

CoNtAdOr!!!

GrAfItI!!!!!

love...

p>
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Buscar este blog

AcUaRiO!!!